Restore Deleted Files from Kingston SDHC Card
Lost your important files from Kingston SDHC memory card? No worries! You can get them back with the Best Flash Drive Recovery software. The software is available for free download that recovers the deleted as well as lost files and allows free preview of the recovered files even before purchasing the license of the software. Download the free version now!!!
SDHC stands for a secure digital high capacity memory card. It is a type of SD memory card but it comes with a higher capacity. Unlikely, SD cards which only went up to 2GB, SDHC was designed for maximum capacity of 32GB. It used to store various files of different types like images, videos, music and other documents. Among all the leading manufacturers of SDHC cards, Kingston is one of the best and reliable manufacturers of SDHC card and other memory cards. Kingston SDHC card is one of the safest and secured memory card used in digital cameras, camcorders and other devices. But even after so much security, the chance of losing files from Kingston SDHC card has become common due to some unwanted reasons. At such instances, you need to use a user-friendly file recovery tool, which can help you to recover lost file from Kingston SDHC card. The Best Flash Drive Recovery software has proved as one of the best file recovery tools to perform recovery of the lost file from Kingston SDHC card.
The Best Flash Drive Recovery software is one of the finest software that can perform recovery of the lost file from Kingston SDHC card within few easy clicks. It is due to its smart scanning algorithm which makes this software as popular amongst all the professional experts and home users. With the help of this software, you can recover files of more than 300 types within a single go. Some of the file types are GIF, TIF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, JPG, MP4, 3GP, 3GPP, M4A, WMA, WMV, AVI, MKV, BMP, PSD, MOV and so on.
Some of the prime factors that are responsible for losing data from Kingston SDHC card are as follows:
- Bad Sector: Bad sectors are referring to those areas which are not accessible by the users. So, whatever files belong to these areas automatically gets inaccessible by users and gets deleted. Bad sector in Kingston SDHC card occurs due to mishandling of card, abrupt ejection, virus attacks and so on.
- Virus Attack: In the present scenario, no device is safe from viruses; the virus is the small program that could lead to malfunctioning of files in the system. It can corrupt the file system of SDHC card and even can delete some crucial files from SD card.
- File system corruption: Due to several unwanted reasons, the file system of Kingston SDHC card gets corrupted and can lose the accessibility of the file system. Such case occurs due to virus attack, abrupt ejection of card from card reader, improper file type conversion and much more.
As per above-mentioned scenarios, you need the Best Flash Drive Recovery software for recovery of the lost file from Kingston SDHC card. This software follows a simple concept of memory allocation, according to which whenever a file gets deleted from the file system it actually loses its memory pointer but not its original existence. So, it lets the memory address free for storing new data and any new data can get overwritten on that particular memory address. This is why it is recommended for all the users to stop using the memory card as soon as they experience data loss from SDHC card and implement the file restoring software for recovery of the lost file from Kingston SDHC card.
Some of the outstanding features of Best Flash Drive Recovery software are as follows:
- This flash drive data recovery tool will undelete deleted files from a flash drive and all other storage drives in one go.
- The Best Flash Drive Recovery software helps to recover more than 300 type files including digital pictures, text documents, spreadsheets, videos, music files, etc.
- One of the best recovery software, when it comes to restoring files from several types of storage devices including the recovery from flash drives on the Mac-based system as well as the Windows-based system.
- The Best Flash Drive Recovery software can be used to make specific file recovery by making some minor selection before scanning is triggered on the flash drive.
- Easily recover lost files from Kingston SDHC card and other brands of a flash drive such as Transcend, Toshiba, HP, Sony, SanDisk, Strontium, etc.
Simple steps to recover files from Kingston SDHC card
Step 1: Initially, connect the Kingston SDHC card to your computer via memory card reader. After downloading the Best Flash Drive Recovery tool, install it on your Windows or Mac computer then run it to launch its home wizard as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Wizard
Step 2: You need to select the Kingston SDHC card drive from the list of logical drives as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Kingston SDHC card Drive
Step 3: The rescued files will be displayed as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Rescued Files