Tool to Recover Data from Sony Flash Drive
Perform Sony USB drive data recovery with the Best Flash Drive Recovery software. After free downloading the software, launch it on your system and connect the USB drive to your PC. Now, select the Sony USb drive and hit scan button. The tool scans the drive and extracts all your data safely and securely. Once it finishes the recovery process, it displays the recovered files list on the screen even before you activate the license of the software. Download for free now!!!
Sony is a multinational brand that manufactures flash drives to store various files. It includes flash memory with Universal serial bus interface. The different types of files stored in a flash drive are pictures, audio files, video files, documents, etc. This storage device is used to store or back up important files. Sometimes due to human issues, these files get deleted or lost from your Sony flash drive. It is a drastic condition for users as they lose various important files. In such condition, a user opts for reliable software to perform Sony flash drive recovery in a hassle way.
Reasons for data loss from flash drive
File corruption: If the power goes abruptly while you are transferring or accessing any files from USB hard drive from the system or vice-versa which corrupt your files as that files are inaccessible and you may lose your data.
Virus Attack: While you are connecting your drive to the system or vice-versa and it may be a chance that your system is infected by virus then it will corrupt your drive which leads to data loss.
Improper Ejection: During transferring or accessing of data from USB hard drive to the system or vice-versa if you abruptly disconnect your drive, due to this your data may get corrupt and your drive becomes inaccessible.
If you lost your files due to above-mentioned scenarios don't get panic, just make use of the Sony flash drive recovery tool in order to find deleted files from a flash drive with utmost ease. This software is compatible with almost all the latest operating systems. In order to know how to get back data from a flash drive on Windows 8, you can visit this page: http://www.bestflashdriverecovery.com/get-back-data-on-windows-8.html
Precautions to be taken:
- You can regularly scan your removable drive with updated Antivirus to avoid the files infected by the virus. While you are connecting your removable drive with the computer then also you have to check that computers have strong Antivirus or not.
- While you are ejecting the USB drive from your system then you have to take more attention.
- It is always safer to use a power backup tool like UPS to avoid sudden shutdown due to power failure while you are accessing or transferring any data from the system to the USB drive or vice-versa.
Features of Sony Flash Drive Recovery Tool
- You can get back flash drive data on Windows (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2007, Windows Vista, etc and Mac (macOS High Sierra, El Capitan, Mavericks, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Lion, etc) using this application.
- Using this application, you can even recover files from RAW USB flash drive in a few clicks.
- A preview option is there to view the recovered files in well advance.
- The users can also use the support team that is 24*7 available for their benefits. They are technically trained to give support to the customer if any issues found during the installation of the software or afterward.
- You can also easily perform formatted flash drive recovery using this application on different OS platforms.
- This utility has a unique feature like "Save recovery session" that avoid re-scanning of your drive to save time.
- This software is compatible with the different file system such as HFS, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, etc.
Steps to Recover Data from Sony Flash Drive
Step 1: Initially, plug the Sony Flash Drive into your computer and then run it to launch its home window as shown in figure 1.
Figure I: Welcome Screen
Step 2: You need to select the flash drive from the list of logical drives or partitions as shown in figure II.
Figure II: Select Flash Drive
Step 3: You can preview any media file from the list of rescued files as shown in figure III.
Figure III: Preview File