How to Recover Files fro Unreadable USB Flash Drive?
When your flash drive is not recognized/detected or the drive not working properly on the computer, use the Best Flash Drive Recovery software to get back access to your lost files. You can download the free demo edition of this tool to recover and preview the lost files from unreadable flash drives, pen drive, hard drive and other storage devices for free. Download now for free!!!
"I have a USB flash drive having 32 GB capacity containing a number of official documents. One day I connected this flash drive into my personal computer. Then an error message encountered saying, the drive is unreadable and data cannot be accessed from it. The files that are stored in that flash drive are important for office work. Is there any way to recover files from the unreadable flash drive? Please help me to solve this problem."
This kind of errors is quite common nowadays. Various issues can happen while using a flash drive across different computers. But you can easily overcome such situations by the use of Best Flash Drive Recovery software. This tool is equipped to handle severe causes that make a flash drive unreadable. You can make use of the powerful scanning engine of this software to recover files from the unreadable flash drive.
Possible Causes for Unreadable Flash Drive Error
- Improper Removing of Flash Drive: Suppose, while moving files from your flash drive into a computer, the flash drive is abruptly pulled out from the computer. As a result of this, the file system of a flash drive can get damaged. When you try to open such a flash drive on your computer again, unreadable flash drive error may appear.
- Power Surge: A sudden power failure that happens while transferring data between a flash drive and a computer is another possible reason leads to unreadable flash drive error.
- Virus Attack: Viruses can easily infect USB flash drives from a virus infected computer. High-intensity viruses are capable of damaging the entire file system of a flash drive. In such a situation, accessing any data from that flash drive becomes impossible because of the unreadable flash drive.
- Hardware Error: Improper handling of the USB flash drive may produce hardware errors. As a consequence, errors such as unreadable flash drive may pop-ups.
Features of Best Flash Drive Recovery Software
- The Best Flash Drive Recovery tool supports data recovery from Iomega flash drive, Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk, HP, Moser Baer, Sony, Lexar, Toshiba, LaCie, PNY and all other major branded flash drive, which have become unreadable.
- This tool support flash drives formatted with the file system such as FAT32, FAT16, exFAT, HFS+, HFS, etc.
- You can install this tool to retrieve corrupt flash drive on Mac as well as Windows systems.
- Recovering data from the unreadable flash drive can be performed using this software to get back files belonging to different media formats like JPEG, MP3, MOV, TIFF, MP4, WAW, PSD, M4A, MPG, PNG, M4B, 3GP, GIF, MIDI, AIFF, BMP, etc.
- You can recover files from an unreadable flash drive that are even digital RAW photos of popular camera brands such as Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Sony, Pentax, Fujifilm, Kodak, Samsung, etc.
- There is an option to create bad disk images to bypass bad sectors on a flash drive. You can later recover data from a corrupted flash drive using these disk images.
- Free technical support is provided so that users are free to share their doubts and concerns about using this software. You can contact the technical support anytime through live chatting or by submitting tickets.
Tips to Avoid Unreadable Flash Drive Error
- Always use the option to safely remove hardware to eject your flash drives from a computer.
- Try to keep a good backup of important files of your flash drive in other storage devices.
- Before using a flash drive on your PC that used across a number of computers, perform a deep level scanning using your antivirus software.
- Always take precautionary measures to avoid hardware errors associated with the flash drives.
Steps to recover data from Unreadable Flash drive:
Step 1: Initially, plug the flash drive into your computer and then run it to launch its home window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Window
Step 2: In this step, select flash drive from the displayed list of logical drives as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select USB Flash Drive
Step 3: As soon as scanning is done, recovered files from Flash drive will be displayed as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files