How to Recover Data from USB Flash Drive without formatting?
Recover your data from USB flash drive without formatting when you face "format the drive before you use it" or other format error message with the Best Flash Drive Recovery tool. Get the free trial edition here, and preview the recovered files for free before you purchase the software. Download and try now!!!
Flash drives are the advanced portable storage device that is used for transferring files and data from one system to another. Flash drives are mainly known for its portability, trustworthy and consistent nature. Flash drives provide a safe and secure way of data storage. But unfortunately, sometimes the data stored on these drives get lost due to some undesirable reasons. Mostly critical data loss occurs due to some silly mistakes that are done by the user. At such instances, when you lose all your valuable data, you always use to think about “how to recover USB flash drive without formatting?” So, let me tell you one thing that in such conditions never get panic, just relax and keep all the worries aside as you can easily perform flash drive recovery by the help of Best Flash Drive Recovery software which is the most reliable and best software to handle all such issues.
Some of the common scenarios that are responsible for data loss from flash drives are as follows:
- Accidental Format: Sometimes, it might happen when users are in hurry or due to the carelessness of bothering about what is inside that storage device, performs formatting of the drive leads to severe data loss.
- Format Error: It is one of the common issues that a user has to face generally. In such cases, sometimes when a user connects their flash drive to the computer they get prompted for formatting the flash drive and in such instance, if you click on format option without having any kind of backup then all data resides in flash drive will get deleted.
- Third-Party Tool: File deletion often happens due to the third-party software such as Antivirus application. If any of the infectious viruses gets attached to any file of a flash drive, Antivirus application will delete that virus with its associated file.
- Corruption of Flash Drive: Sometimes, the flash drive gets corrupted due to improper ejection while transferring data to the computer or vice versa. So, after getting corruption of flash drive, it needs to be the format. In this case, you will ultimately lose all your valuable files.
To overcome the above-mentioned scenarios, you have to maintain the habit of keeping back up of all your data on regular basis from a flash drive. On the other hand, you must have an updated antivirus and active firewall to avoid infections like malware and virus. The Best Flash Drive Recovery software can easily recover data from a flash drive as it is used to work on the simple logic that whenever a file gets deleted from hard disk or flash drive, only its pointer gets deleted from a file system, not the entire file. So, in order to restore the file in its original form, you need to implement this software as soon as possible, because once the file gets overwritten by any new file then it will become next to impossible to retrieve data from a portable device to its original order.
Some of the features of the Best Flash Drive Recovery are as follows:
- The Best Flash Drive Recovery tool used to undelete the deleted files from the flash drives, USB drives, external drives and other storage drives on a single click.
- One can take the advantage of this tool to restore erased partition from USB flash drive, recover data from formatted and corrupted USB partitions with ease.
- This software supports the recovery of more than 300 file types including images, videos, music, documents, spreadsheets, and so on.
- Simple and user-friendly GUI that helps a user to recover the deleted files in an interactive way and in a hassle-free manner.
- This software supports both Mac as well as Windows operating systems.
- This software is also used to perform data recovery from Iomega flash drive. Along with Iomega flash drive, data recovery from different brands of flash drives such as SanDisk, Transcend, HP, Toshiba, Sony, Moser Baer, etc.
Simple Steps to Recover data from USB flash drive without formatting:
Step 1: Install the Best Flash Drive Recovery software on your computer and connect your unformatted USB flash drive to it. After launching this application, select "Recover Drives" option from the main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: On the next step, you have to select your USB flash drive from the list of logical drives as given in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select USB Flash Drive
Step 3: After the completion of data recovery, all recovered data will be displayed in a list as given in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files