Tool to Restore USB Hard Drive Data
When your files get deleted or lost from your USb hard drive, you can get them back with the Best Flash Drive Recovery software. To recover your files, free download the software on your system and launch it. Now, select the USb hard drive and click Scan button. The software scans the drive and recovers all yuor data in few minutes. Then, the recovered files will be displayed on the screen before saving. Try now !!!
Following Procedure Allows you to Restore your Data from USB Flash Drives
In case, if you have lost or deleted any of the files from USB flash drive, then make use of following steps to recover USB flash drive files in a hassle-free manner.
Step 1: Click on Download Now button (shown below), to get an executable file of this flash drive recovery software.
Step 2: As downloading gets completed, install it on your computer or laptop.
Step 3: Once the installation process ends, launch this application to open its Main Screen. On the Main Screen, three options are shown i.e. "Recover Files", "Recover Photos", and "Recover Drives".
Step 4: From the options available on the Main Screen, you need to select Recover Photos.
Step 5: Clicking on Recover Photos option, will take you to the next window where you will get two options i.e.Recover Deleted Photos Recover Lost Photos. On this screen make a selection as per your requirement.
Step 6: Now, this application will scan the entire computer/laptop and lists all drives that are either present within a system or attached to it. Here you need to choose USB flash drive (from which you wish to recover files) and click on Next button.
Step 7: As you click on "Next" button scanning procedure gets triggered on USB flash drive.
Step 8: On completion of scanning procedure you can view recovered files in Data View and File Type View. On this screen, you can preview the files by sorting them on a basis of file name, file size, creation/Modified date and file type.
Step 9: For your satisfaction, this recovery software allows you to preview files in rs-viewer.
Step 10: If you are satisfied with the trial version of this software, you can purchase Flash Drive Recovery software registration key and save the files on the desired location. For purchasing this software, you click on the Buy Now button (shown below).
So far, you have learned about how this software can help you to recover files from USB flash drive. Now, let's know a bit about USB flash drives, how data loss happens on it and what are other benefits of using this recovery software.
What is a USB Flash Drive?
Universal Serial Bus flash drive or most commonly known as USB flash drive are generally used to either create a backup of some crucial files or transfer files from one storage device to another. One of the most advantageous aspects of using a USB flash drive is that they are quite small in physical size and hence you can easily carry them wherever you want. Although the physical size of USB flash drive is small they can store a vast amount of files which may vary from few GB's to multiple TB's. If needed, any of you can use USB flash drive to perform several complex tasks such as OS reinstallation, software execution, etc.
Sometimes files that are saved on USB flash drive can get missing or unreachable due to different reasons. A few of such reasons are detailed as follows:
1) Accidental Deletion: Usually, the delete command is utilized over USB flash drive to get rid of useless/unwanted files. If the selection is not made in an appropriate way while deleting files from a USB flash drive, then there is a possibility that you may end up deleting a few of the crucial files.
2) Unintentional Formatting: Format option is usually used for erasing all the files from any drive. Any of you can also use format option to reset the file system of USB flash drive. But, if format option is not utilized with great sensibility, then it may result in losing all the files that are saved on USB flash drive.
3) Improper Ejection: After making use of USB flash drive over different computer or laptop, you are recommended to use Eject option. If you don't use Eject option for removing USB flash drive from the attached system, then USB flash drive file system may get corrupted.
4) Deletion by Antivirus: It is always recommended to have updated antivirus over computer or laptop in order to prohibit any virus to intrude into the system hard drive via internet or USB flash drives. If antivirus finds that there are some virus infected files on USB flash drive then, it will either delete them automatically or ask you to delete them. In such a situation, if you don't check out the files which are recommended by antivirus for deletion, then you may end up deleting a few of the important files.
5) Error While File Transfer: USB flash drive is usually utilized to transfer files at some desired location. If any kind of error happens while transferring files (using CUT Paste command) then it may result in loss of files.
6) Virus Attack: Programs that can make some unwanted/undesired changes in file or storage devices architecture are called as viruses. Generally, these types of programs intrude within a USB flash drive via different computers or laptops to which it is attached. If any of these programs makes some changes in the file system of USB flash drive, then all files that are saved over USB flash drive may get unreachable or inaccessible.
For all the above-detailed scenarios, you can easily use this recovery application. Recovery of files from above-detailed scenarios is possible because when any file is lost or deleted then, only its pointer detail is cleared from a file system or made inaccessible i.e. files are just lost virtually but keep existing physically at allocated memory space area. But, to ensure that files are restored from USB flash drive in an optimal way, the users must neither format or reformat the USB flash drive nor use the USB flash drive for saving any new files.
Features of this Recovery Software
This USB flash drive data recovery software scans the entire USB flash drive using its robust scanning algorithm and lists all the files in file type view and data view. In these two file viewing mode, you can sort the files on the categorization of the file name, file size, creation/modification date of file and file type. One of the additional benefits of using this recovery utility is that it allows you to perform file recovery on basis of specific file signature. This recovery program also allows you to preview the files in rs viewer without any need to follow any complex procedure.
This USB flash drive recovery software has one of the best GUI (Graphic User Interface) which guides you at every single step to perform recovery of files in a very hassle-free manner. In case, if you lack free space on storage device then, you can make use of this USB flash drive recovery software to compress files before saving them at any intended location. This option allows you to decrease the memory space occupied by the recovered files. Besides, helping you to retrieve your files from Transcend USB flash drive, it can also be used to recover data from different other brands of flash drives such as Kingston, Sony, HP, Dell, SanDisk, PNY, Toshiba, etc. This application can be easily applied for recovering files from drives that are functioning on different file systems including FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFSX, and HFS+.
You can use this software to restore video files from a corrupted flash drive of various brands such as Transcend, Kingston, SanDisk, LaCie, etc. This recovery software can be easily applied on different Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It can also be easily used for recovery procedure on different Mac operating systems like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, Mac OS X El Capitan, macOS High Sierra, etc. You can use this software on different devices such as pen drive, Memory Stick, external hard disk drive, SSD drives, etc. In addition to that, you can effectively use this software to restore files from an unreadable flash drive of different brands.
Precautionary measures that should be followed to avoid data loss from USB flash drive:
- Use Eject option before removing USB flash drive from the computer or laptop
- Always connect the USB flash drive to the system which is having Updated antivirus.
- Always apply to delete command over USB flash drive with utmost care